Intergo Interactive is company involved in the development, marketing and operation of SaaS internet businesses. We are a niche and competitive player in our field and we are looking for a senior full stack developer to join our team in order to speed-up development of our current projects and handle and support the development of projects that are in the pipeline.
If you are a self driven and passionate individual, interested to work with a fully remote team that is building and shipping new products constantly then join our team. We take up the challenge to build simple or complex applications then work hard to bring them to market and scale them. If you like the idea of working in a hybrid work environment with a 100% remote and flexible team that competes globally, constantly growing and challenging itself then this is for you. You can work from your own own space or from our new office in Paphos, Cyprus.
As a 100% remote team we use Slack for communication, GIT for code, AWS for hosting, Asana for task organizing. We give opportunities for continual growth and improvement and even though we work remotely we meet some times in random places in the world.
Want to be part of a growing team, that loves building great long term projects, help us grow and achieve great things together?
Send your CV to email@example.com
Thank you for your time and interest! Looking forward to hearing from you
As a member of our small but growing team you will be wearing many hats and be involved in all stages of the development and maintenance of our projects. Your key daily tasks will include:
- Develop backend applications with PHP, MySQL (Laravel)
- Produce new and maintain mature products.
- Monitor and clear bugs as they appear to make sure of good operation of our products
- Highly skilled and experienced in PHP (We use the Laravel 5+ framework)
- Strong knowledge of database management and scaling for high cpu/db load products. (We use MySQL & MongoDB on some instances)
- VueJS experience, ability to manipulate the existing design, consume API’s, and reuse design elements.
- Ability to deal with real time requests arising from process hungry large scale applications. (Reddis, RabbitMQ are a plus)
- Good HTML/JS/CSS knowledge
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with GIT depositories and AWS
- Self-Driven individual with ability to work and coordinate a small team.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills arising from quickly changing task pool.
- Fluent English language
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent or more than 5 years professional PHP development experience