Intergo Telecom is a fast-growing technology company involved in the development, marketing and operation of telecommunications platforms and services (SaaS and CPaaS). We are a niche and competitive player in our sector, and we are looking for a Carrier Relations Manager (SMS) to join our team.
If you are a self-driven and passionate individual, with a thirst to learn and work with a team that is building and shipping new exciting products constantly then join us. We take up the challenge to build simple or complex applications then work hard to bring them to market, scale them and challenge big incumbents. If you like the idea of working in a hybrid work environment with a mixed remote & on premises flexible team that competes globally, constantly growing and challenging itself then this is for you. You can work from your own space or from our HQ office in Paphos, Cyprus.
Intergo Telecom is looking for a leader with a demonstrated track record of SMS account management:
* 3+ years relevant experience in the SMS industry.
* Deep knowledge of the wholesale & operator messaging universe.
* Ability to handle deadlines, understand and manage contracts.
* Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment with international clients and vendors.
* Balance multiple projects and engagements at the same time and focus on the company KPIs
* Hands-on. Passionate. Proactive. Persistent. Creative. Gets things done & be a “doer” first
As Carrier Relations Manager, you will
* Establish and maintain strong business relationships with international carriers, local operators, aggregators, SMS hubs and resellers to grow and strengthen our bilateral route connectivity and clientele
* Manage the overall business relationships with telecommunication providers, including daily, weekly, and monthly communication, deal-making and negotiation, contract negotiation, strategic direction, buying and selling.
* Carry out all necessary studies, analyses and cost calculations with the aim of minimizing the cost of international products and services and increase our trading volume
* Meet international carriers and local operators to negotiate prices and deal structures and ensure price optimisations of Intergo Telecom’s products and services with other local and international carriers.
* Daily route management and trading through our enterprise telecommunication servers.
* Creation, maintenance and oversight of customer and partner accounts, maintain payment flows and collectibles, invoicing, negotiations.
*Attending international events and fairs, setting up promo materials and kiosks, arranging for advertising material to boost our brand awareness and business opportunities
* Competitive salary
* Bonus / performance schemes
* Flexible working hours
* Stock option packages are available after a successful probation period.
* Be part of a high growth early stage startup company
Intergo Telecom is a company that builds technology telecommunication products that empower businesses to leverage communication, reduce their costs and increase their ROI.
As a hybrid/remote team we use Slack for communication, Asana for task organisation and Confluence for knowledge management. We give opportunities for continual growth and improvement.
You have the option to work from our offices in Paphos, or flexible/remote too. If you choose our offices, you will have the benefit of unlimited coffee and a well-stocked fridge
Want to be part of a growing team, that loves building exciting, high value/growth long term businesses? Then help us grow and let’s achieve great things together!