Intergo Interactive is company involved in the development, marketing and operation of SaaS internet businesses. We are a niche and competitive player in our field and we are looking for a B2B Sales associate to join our team
If you are a self driven and passionate individual, interested to work with a fully distributed team that is building and shipping new and innovative technology products then join our team. We take up the challenge to build simple or complex applications then work hard to bring them to market and scale them. If you like the idea of working with remote team that competes globally working from your own space or from our offices in Paphos, Cyprus, constantly growing and challenging your self then this is for you.
The product you will be working on is our new business communications platform that offers Text (SMS), Viber, WhatsAPP and powerful API’s to businesses of all size. The product is revolutionary drifting away from the traditional bulk messaging and introduces smart analytics, A/B testing and other value added features to help businesses grow.
We need up to 2 experienced Technical Support Agents currently.
Visit our website read everything about the site at sms.to and intergo.com.cy, check out the pricing, check out the FAQ learn everything you can about our value proposition and offering.
Check our SMS.to API and write 5 things that can be achieved by using our API.
After you do so send over your cover letter with your qualifications and previous experience and why you think you would be a good match for this position!
Other setups might also available e.g 4 hours in the morning 4 hours afternoon etc.
1. Answer tickets in FreshDesk or other email ticketing system and escalate to Tier 2 if needed
2. Handle technical requests from customers in live chat, provide support and qualify leads for the sales team for commercial requests
3. Accept technical inquiries from team mates from the sales team.
Close as many technical support tickets as you can outright by helping as many customers to activate as possible
4. Perform various monitoring tasks, approving payments, invoicing, account activations.
1. A superior command of spoken, written, and English comprehension. You’ll be required to provide demo answers to support emails and chats.
2. Good internet
3. Hard worker, passionate about customer satisfaction, good manners, priority to customer success with the platform.
4. Be available full-time and on a dedicated basis 5 (five) days per week based on GMT time in one of the below 2 slots
a) 10am – 6pm GMT – 1 Position
b) 4pm – 12am GMT – 1 Position
Previous experience as a technical support agent in SaaS products OR IT or Software development or relevant education.